Very Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning
NSC Services is the company to call if you are in need of residential or commercial very low moisture (VLM) carpet cleaning. Our company is one that is focused on the customer. We always look forward to providing our customers with the best service possible.
The VLM cleaning process is an extremely effective cleaning method without the use of large amounts of water. The process consists of five steps to ensure we leave your carpets clean and fresh.
- First, we use a HEPA vacuum to thoroughly loosen and remove dry soil, which makes up about 80% of what you can see. The other 20% is greasy, embedded grime that requires the rest of the process.
- Second, we use a green pre-spray to remove most stains and the majority of the embedded soil in your carpet.
- Third, we check for any remaining spots and address them.
- Fourth, we spray a green encapsulation solution to adhere to the dirt.
- Lastly, we use an Oscillating Pad Extraction/Encapsulation machine to lift loose and built-up particles by gently scrubbing the carpet. After cleaning, the carpet takes about an hour to dry and no residue remains.
We are focused on getting the job done the right way. Furthermore, we take a lot of pride in the work that we do. You deserve the best and that’s what we deliver.
NSC Services is here to provide you with great service. We want to be the company that you call when it is time for a professional carpet cleaning. Contact our company today to schedule an appointment.